Have you ever attempted a handmade Christmas? A few years ago I committed to creating all of my Christmas and holiday gifts. I loved the thought and intention that went into every gift.
I know handmade gifts can be an intimidating, if not unwelcome, thing. But I’ve rounded up the best DIY gift ideas on the web. Trust me, your friends and family will love these!
from top left to right
- The Cutest Mini Face Planters from Sugar and Cloth
- Elegant Copper Candles from The Merrythought
- Leather and Brass Hanging Planter from Vintage Revivals
- Floral Bath Bombs from Emma Mag
- Minimalist Mountain Clock from Say Yes
- Iron-On Transfer Dolly Parton Bag from A Beautiful Mess (It’s perfect!)
- Deer String Art Decor from me
- Cheerful Hand Painted Mugs from A Pair and a Spare
- No-Sew Adventure Resolution Banner from Breathe Happiness
- Herbal Pre-Shave Beard Oil from The Merrythought
So, which is your favorite? I kinda want all of them!
If you need more ideas, be sure to check out my DIY and Crafts Pinterest board.