The no-carve pumpkin roundups are always my favorite! I have been doing them every Halloween for the past four years! Each year I’m impressed and inspired by everyone’s creativity and talent at decorating gourds!
This roundup really went with my theme this year of gold, copper and white. Which one’s your favorite?
(from top left to right)
1. Gold stenciled – I love the black lacquer paint.
2. Copper striped – I have got to get my hands on that copper tape!
3. Tuxedo cat – need I say more?
4. Gold sequined polka dots – cheerful and lovely.
5. Stenciled doily – creates an elegant pattern in no time.
6. Fox pumpkin – those ears!
7. String art – dreamy Ursa Major
8. Sharpie paint pen – a fast and fun decorating project
9. Argyle painted – a refreshing step away from the chevron fad
10. Glitter spray paint – because glitter makes everything better.