Wouldn’t you love to attend a party featuring a photo booth? Have you? They seem like a great way to add a lot of fun to a party or wedding. So many people bring their own cameras and who doesn’t like taking pictures.
A lot of photo booths look intimidating, but they’re so easy to make. Here are my to ten favorite DIY photo booth ideas. Which ones are your favorite?
(from top left to right)
1. Gold Sequined Photo Booth – perfect for New Year’s.
2. Ombre Pinwheels Photo Booth – lovely for a wedding.
3. Floating Hearts Cutout Backdrop – very romantic.
4. Wax Paper Backdrop – bright and airy, almost like you’re floating.
5. Tissue Paper Photo Wall – I love how much color this would add to a party.
6. Colorful Streamers Photo Backdrop – a lively (and interactive) addition to a party.
7. Classic Scallops – What can I say? Scallops are the best.
8. String Lights Backdrop – dim the lights low and let this backdrop set the mood.
9. Balloon Photo Booth Wall – What’s a celebration without balloons?
10. Floating Marshmallow Backdrop – I can’t believe how dreamy this looks.