This summer felt very long, which makes me worry fall will be short. It’s already getting a little too chilly for long evenings outside. To make this fall last as long as possible, I’ve listed a few things I am doing or want to do to savor the moment.
– Sharing the bed with two snuggly cats.
– Opening all the windows and
– Listening to Chvrches
– Buying tons of sweaters. (this and this)
– Drinking dirty chai lattes. My favorite is from Gregory’s.
– Also, dark roast coffee.
– Riding horses in the park and
– Taking Long walks listening to podcasts. Have you started Limetown yet?
– Bike rides in sweaters.
– To take a hand lettering course.
– To knit another hat.
– Two words: Apple cider (donuts and drinks)
– Must make: my favorite fall recipe.
– Must visit: the cat cafe that opened up four blocks from my house! They have KITTENS!
– Peruse my favorite yarn/craft store in Red Hook.
– To visit a pumpkin patch.
– To pass out halloween candy.
What about you? Is fall your favorite season? What are you looking forward to?